martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

EARLY MEMORIES

I remember the first time I entered the small center. I was on primary school, and we visited the Néstor Almendros, and I got so excited that I wanted to be there already, but as I started the lessons I realized how wrong I was. It was really hard and it was the first time in my life failing a subject for Christmas.
I was the "small" of the school again and I was scared of older people.
I remember that I was a shy boy in a room with just a few friends, and my life was based on school marks, but little by little I started to know the people of my class and then school marks went to a secondary role.
My English teacher was always speaking english, but I got used to it, and I learnt a lot of english without having to go to english classes out of the school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario