sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Friends

        I remember I did not know too many people when I started 1º ESO. I just knew three or four people in class that came from the same primary school. At the end of the school year I had made friends with all the class, but Pablo and Sendra were my best friends in class.
       We have lived too many experiences all together, and I have had experiences with each of them
       As time passed, Pablo became my confident and one of my best friends ever. I have lived many experiences with him and I know there will be more.
       Sendra was a good friend until last year when we started to plan things we both wanted to do and, in the end, have done. We have lived an experience that has joined us a lot, and now he is one of my best friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario